Monday, July 29, 2013

Habits Everyday

UPDATE: I am unable to share any of my 7 Habits resources.  I have left this page up for inspirational purposes (hehe) only.  Best of luck to all of you on the Leader in Me Journey!

As I said, I'm still working on some  7 Habits songs/chants to use in the classroom.

I created this little song based on the tune of "5 Little Speckled Frogs".  The rhythm content is perfect for my older students who will be reviewing the eighth, quarter, eighth rhythm (syn-co-pa).

We'll use this as a refrain:

We'll speak the habits (without a beat) using the motions in this video: Introducing the 7 Habits


I think I'll chunk them this way:
Refrain
Habits 1-3 (Personal Victory)
Refrain
Habits 4-6 (Public Victory)
Refrain
Habit 7
Refrain

1 comment:

  1. Just asking, but why are you not allowed to share your resources anymore?

    ReplyDelete