Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm the Easter Bunny

My 2nd graders are working away on Do-Mi-So-La songs, and in a few weeks I'll introduce Re.  We might be slightly behind schedule, but considering they knew nothing about music reading last year, I'm pretty proud of their progress.

Anyway, here's an Easter Activity I created for them.  They really enjoy movement activities and working in pairs.  They also like reading rhythm examples (especially if they get to do this alone or do so on an instrument), so I created a game inside the PowerPoint where they get to "help the Easter bunny collect his eggs" by reading rhythm patterns.  I've also added an orffestration and printables (they're getting to be printable pros).

You can download the PowerPoint here:
I'm the Easter Bunny

Here are a few slides:




No comments:

Post a Comment